The Westwood Plateau team understands the importance of everyone’s health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our facilities are open with safety precautions in place.
We ask that all guests familiarize yourselves with our GOLFER EXPECTATIONS before booking tee-times and our COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN before visiting our restaurants.
Driving Range Protocols
When using the driving range we ask that all guests…
- Sanitize your hands before entering and after exiting the facilities.
- Practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet or two club lengths apart at all times.
- Pick up driving range baskets at the starters post by the round-about.
- Return driving range baskets to the designated table at the front round-about to be sanitized.
- Follow the directional arrows painted on the ground.
- To enter up to the driving range please use the middle staircase.
- To exit the driving range please use the perimeter stairwells and gravel path.
- Encourage and assist others who are not following the directional guides.
- For frequent guests consider bulk purchases to limit social interactions and save money!
- Use a golf tee to press buttons at the ball dispenser.
- Do not move the driving range mats, they are spaced appropriately.
- Do not stand around in groups or loiter.
- Driving range sales are daily from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Balls can be dispensed until 7:30pm with your range cards.
- There is no smoking on the driving range
- If you cannot follow the guidelines in place Westwood Plateau staff will politely ask you to leave.
*Note all sales and bookings are final